Time-on-Task: 41 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course provides learners with an introduction to iOS technology. Learners will learn how to design and build dynamic, commercial-grade mobile applications for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The course will provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of the iOS mobile user interface and the experience and maintenance of applications. Finally, learners will learn how to create successful user interfaces for their iOS applications.
- Describe the process and necessary tools involved in becoming an iOS developer
- Identify the elements of Xcode's Interface Builder framework used to create a user interface
- Explain common features and tasks associated with advanced iOS application development
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.