Time-on-Task: 34 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course provides an overview of the effective ways to manage conflict in the workplace, identifying types of conflict and providing participants with techniques for eliminating conflict. Participants will examine the different types of conflict resolution and identify differences between interpersonal and structural conflicts in the workplace. Participants will also learn why it is important to resolve conflicts in the workplace.
- Explain when to use different types of conflict resolution
- Describe effective listening skills
- Identify types of conflict
- Explain how to handle hostile conflict
- Describe the importance of conflict resolution in the workplace
- Identify differences between interpersonal and structural conflict
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.