Time-on-Task: 34 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course provides participants with an overview of time management skills, concepts, and techniques. It encourages the participant to identify time challenges and set goals for prioritizing and planning in order to more effectively use his or her time. Participants will learn strategies for maximizing personal effectiveness, including organization, delegation, and the proper use of technology. Participants will also learn to identify signs of stress, and alleviate common stressors through effective time management.
- Identify the benefits of effectively managing time
- Evaluate the use of your time
- Set relevant goals
- Prioritize goal lists
- Organize a daily prioritized plan
- Identify external and internal time wasters
- Identify signs of stress
- Describe effective delegation methods
- Describe technologyÕs role in the time management process
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.