Time-on-Task: 34 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course provides students with an overview of the principal areas of financial management. It introduces the student to financial terminology, relates financial measures to operating information, and enables the student to understand and apply these measures to operating performance. Students gain a working knowledge of financial management for application on a business or personal level by creating and analyzing financial statements and using the information in these statements to make decisions.
- Analyze financial terms and equations
- Apply accounting principles to create financial statements
- Discuss managerial duties and their impact on business practices
- Apply ratio equations
- Describe the impact of risk on decision making
- Discuss the formulas used to complete financial statements
- Analyze aspects of credit
- Evaluate the components of a successful business
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.