Time-on-Task: 34 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course provides an overview of the principal areas of managing multiple projects, introducing the participant to the importance of effective project management in the workplace. Participants will examine the key skills and methods related to project management and learn how to develop and apply those skills.
- Identify factors in multiple project management that lead to issues
- Use critical questions to gather information about your problem
- Identify techniques used for persuading others
- Identify techniques for planning and managing multiple projects
- Define important terms in project management
- Explain how to close a project
- Use models and charts to help manage multiple projects
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.