Time-on-Task: 41 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course prepares you to sit for the certification exam.
This course provides students with an introduction to HTML5 technology. Students will learn
new features of HTML5. Students will receive hands-on experience building web pages and
mobile applications using HTML5.
- Describe the history and purpose of HTML5 technology
- Identify the features and functionalities of HTML5 mobile and web applications
- Create web and mobile applications using HTML5 APIs
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.