Time-on-Task: 34 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course provides an overview of the principal areas of Project Risk and Cost Analysis, introducing the participant to the importance of effective risk management in the workplace. Participants will examine the key skills and methods related to project risk and cost analysis, and learn how to develop and apply those skills.
- Identify risk factors that lead to project management issues
- Use appropriate steps to manage risk and analyze costs for projects
- Use different strategies to plan for a project
- Identify techniques for planning and managing projects
- Define important terms in project risk management
- Explain how to close a project
- Use models and charts to help manage risks and analyze costs for your project
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.