Time-on-Task: 13 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course provides an overview of the principal areas of initiative and self-direction.
- Identify the traits of an individual with strong initiative and self-direction
- Explain tangible and intangible success criteria when setting goals
- Describe types of goals and techniques to reward yourself for goals achieved
- Apply self-direction techniques to advance professional skills
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.