Time-on-Task: 69 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course covers the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace, including topics such as critical thinking, communication, taking initiative, leadership, and financial literacy. It also covers creativity and innovation, flexibility and adaptability, and social and cross-cultural skills.
- Apply critical thinking, questioning, and problem-solving strategies for the workplace
- Apply creativity skills and innovative thinking to the workplace
- Explain ways to improve flexibility and adaptability and their value in the workplace
- Describe effective workplace communication and collaboration techniques
- Explain the principal elements of social and cross-cultural skills and how they are applied to the workplace
- Describe the principal elements of initiative and self-direction and how those elements contribute to achieving goals for the workplace
- Explain ways to optimize productivity and accountability in the workplace
- Explain the qualities and responsibilities of an effective leader
- Describe the principal elements of financial literacy
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.