Time-on-Task: 13 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course covers the importance of productivity and accountability in the workplace.
- Explain how worker productivity impacts business
- Describe goal-setting strategies in difficult situations
- Describe ways to increase productivity
- Identify productivity tools
- Identify characteristics of a productive team
- Describe ways to keep a team productive
- Describe task management process
- Identify ways to assess personal accountability
- Explain steps for being more accountable
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.